BY BRUNO CAVERNA
MAY 23 - 30, 2020
This 7 day immersion is an opportunity to dive deep into the Play- Fight
practice surrounded by the power of the natural elements and beauty of Costa Rica.
Within the balance of opposites we practice non-resistance, radical honesty and connection to cultivate embodiment.
Play-Fight practice is a deep excavation into the nature of our human existential condition, interweaving the inherent life polarities like a symphonic interplay between confrontation and cooperation, form and formlessness, presence and absence.
On a biological perspective, life can be regarded as an unavoidable relational play-fight dynamics that takes place uninterruptedly within ourselves from moment to moment as well as at each interaction in our surroundings. The cooperative aspect of the practice ensures that individual's integrity is imperative.
On the confrontational side, the practice has the potential to reflect each other's blind spots and to expose concealed unconscious resistances and self-deceptive mechanisms, like a ruthless mirror that can potentially reveal the delusory myth of our acquired identities.
The classes are built on are premises that being born on the gravitational field of our planet will inevitably generate fear-reactivity and an accumulation of unnecessary tensions of all sorts stored in the bodies. Along the growing up process, external pressures and challenges from society, educational system, family and so on, will inevitably be added into the construction of personal narratives, potentially further compromising a sense of connectedness.
Play-Flight Practice brings awareness into the unconscious resistances towards gravity and the implications of the universal fear of falling on every facet of human expression. Tensions and adversities are necessary frictions to spark evolution but when stagnated and repressed in the body-mind system, it becomes a traumatic event, the source for a myriad of dysfunctionalities.
The physical exercises, orientated in playfulness, focus on recognizing, acknowledging and recycling those harmful lifelong accumulation of tensions and stored blockages into a self-empowerment cultivation. Ultimately, the practice stimulates self-honesty and the embodiment of non-resistance, rescuing flow and a sense of unbroken wholeness as our original state of being.
State of play
Anatomy of flow
Falling as state of being
Recycling stored tensions
Interplay confrontation vs. cooperation
Principles of effortless motion
Degrees of connectivity
Out of the comfortable zone
Riding through the unknown
RAYOS DEL SOL- NOSARA, COSTA RICA
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- We are only accepting 20 participants to ensure everyone has dedicated time with Bruno
- We have use of this 24 acre secluded property nestled in the jungle overlooking the Pacific ocean- including a pool, outdoor gym, covered movement shala, two fire pits and jungle obstacle course- all walking distance to the beach. Images Here
- Private chef preparing 3 organic and locally sourced meals per day. Snacks and beverages available for purchase
- Authentic offerings designed to fuel reconnection will be offered throughout the Journey - Sweat Lodges for Purification, Group Beach Trips, Bonfires, Social Impact Tree Planting & More!
- There is a variety of accommodation options to suit every budget, ranging from dorm-style rooms for 3-4 people to private rooms complete with King-size beds.
- Pricing below includes airport transfer to/from LIR on check in / out days, accommodation, all classes, prearranged activities as well as daily meals.
-Airport- LIBERIA, CR
-Check in May 23 and check out May 30th: there are no activities planned on these days- we will serve a group dinner on check in day and breakfast on check out day. Check in is at 3pm / Check out is at 10am.
SHARED ROOM (3-4 GUESTS): $1,795
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (2 GUESTS): $2,195
SINGLE OCCUPANCY (1 GUEST): $2,595
COMMUTER: $1,200 (includes food and classes only)
PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN USD AND INCLUDE TAX.
A DEPOSIT OF $500USD IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR SPOT*
INSTALLMENT PLANS AVAILABLE FOR REGULAR PRICE ENROLLMENT
A PERCENTAGE OF JOURNEY PROFITS WILL BE DONATED TO SOCIAL IMPACT CAUSE- NON PROFIT COSTAS VERDE - TREE PLANTING CEREMONY
Questions about Nationals Pricing or Payment Plans- Click HERE
-$500 Deposit Due to hold spot (non refundable)
-50% Remainder Due Feb 15th- (Only fully refundable if cancelled by March 15, after March 15 -50% will be held)
-Final Remainder Due April 15th (non refundable)